Business Development Executive German Speaking
Application Deadline - Jun 30, 2021
Here at the Always Pure Organics family, we love bringing new individuals into the fold and watching them grow and flourish with us.
For this specific role, we are looking for somebody who is fluent in both English and German with hands-on experience in a CBD sales role. You will have a solid track record of achieving sales quotas and a strong understanding of sales performance metrics alongside experience with Microsoft Office and a CRM (preferably Salesforce).
You will need to be driven to succeed in this role, confident in your ability to generate new leads and convert those leads into sales. Your delivery will need to be engaging and your communication and negotiation skills second to none.
If you are looking for a vibrant industry, in a fast-paced working environment within a company that values development, then Always Pure Organics could be the place for you!
About the Role
Below are the tasks that will form the base of your job role, these are not exhaustive and will be finalised when you start with us. The day-to-day tasks involved in this role include:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Reach out to potential clients across Europe through prospecting leads and making contact.
- Identify client needs and suggest the most appropriate products offering customised solutions for optimum customer satisfaction.
- Pro-actively seek new market opportunities and ways of enhancing revenue streams.
- Educate prospective customers on the CBD market/products.
- Keep up to date with the products offered by Always Pure Organics and the associated pricing and payment options available to our customers.
- Work closely with the rest of the sales team to assist them with any German-speaking customers.
- Work closely with Account Managers to make sure the production process runs as smoothly as possible and the client is kept informed along every step of the process.
No recruiters at this point please. Any CVs sent through from recruitment companies may be used and in the event of a successful hire, no fee shall be payable.