Digital Marketing Assistant
Application Deadline - Apr 23, 2021
Here at the Always Pure Organics family, we love bringing new individuals into the fold and watching them grow and flourish with us.
For this specific role, we are looking for somebody who wants to start or continue their career journey in a Marketing role. You must be highly motivated, have a keen eye for detail and be hard-working. We require somebody with perfect command of English written and verbal. French or German language is preferred but not essential.
If you are looking for a vibrant industry, in a fast-paced working environment within a company that values development, then Always Pure Organics could be the place for you!
About the Role
No two days at Always Pure Organics will be the same with your key responsibilities being:
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager.
- Support creation of digital, advertising, events, communications and creative output.
- Support in design branding, positioning and marketing assets.
- General marketing administrative tasks.
- Idea generation.
- Ensure the brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts.
- Conduct research and analysis into markets and behaviours as requested by the marketing manager.