Digital Sales Manager Japanese Speaking
Application Deadline - Apr 23, 2021
Here at the Always Pure Organics family, we love bringing new individuals into the fold and watching them grow and flourish with us.
For this specific role, we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated salesperson with a proven track record and big ambition. You must be an excellent communicator; target driven and have the ability to negotiate. You must have a perfect command of both the English and Japanese languages and a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field.
If you are looking for a vibrant industry, in a fast-paced working environment within a company that values development, then Always Pure Organics could be the place for you!
About the Role
No two days at Always Pure Organics will be the same with your key responsibilities being:
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the products in Japan and other Asian countries;
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Coordinating sales effort with team members and other departments
- Achieving agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Generating the exportation and related documents
- Assists in the design and development of sales objectives and business plan;
- Identifying both struggling and successful sales initiatives and exploring ways to improve on sales metrics
- Forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for Japan and the region
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Identifying and analysing customers’ needs
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.