Sales Support Specialist
Application Deadline - Feb 28, 2022
About Always Pure Organics
We are a rapidly growing major player in the UK CBD industry. We are committed to always providing high quality products and delivering a customer experience that is second to none at every touch point. Our passion for innovation has led us to the forefront of our market.
We are passionate about people and we believe that the passion of our team develops our product offering from being good, to being excellent. As for our customers, they are at the heart of everything we do and we work hard to deliver an exceptional experience for them at every touch point.
Historically B2B driven, we offer an expansive range of white label products, raw materials, cosmetics, food supplements and more. We are now expanding into the B2C market with our own brands launching across multiple channels and geographies.
About the Role
With our business expanding at pace, our team is constantly growing and we want to hear from outstanding individuals to join our Customer Success Team as Sales Support Specialists.
We have two roles available and both are vital to the success of our business. We guarantee that each day will be interesting, varied, busy and with the odd challenge thrown in for good measure. Everything that the role demands revolves around assisting our sales and account management teams to perform like Rock Stars, making it possible for them to deliver seamless experiences to our customers.
We know what great looks like and here’s how we’d describe our ideal candidate:
- Puts their customer at the heart of everything
- Loves to be in the thick of it
- Always does the right thing
- Has really high standards and an eye for detail
- Resembles a dog with a bone when things need to get done
- Nails time management and loves a deadline
- Listens more than they talk
- Prefers looking for solutions than talking about problems
- Is analytical at heart
- Can coordinate across departments for best customer outcomes
- Thrives on being a contributor
- Knows one end of a spreadsheet from another
- Is proficient with CRM – preferably Salesforce
- Communicates to be understood
- First class verbal and written skills
- French or German speaking would be an advantage but isn’t essential