Application Deadline - Sep 30, 2021
Here at the Always Pure Organics family, we love bringing new individuals into the fold and watching them grow and flourish with us.
For this specific role, we are looking for somebody who wants to start or continue their career journey in a digital role. You will have a highly motivated personality, and be eager to fun the digitalisation of the marketing strategy in order to optimise company growth.
If you are looking for a vibrant industry, in a fast-paced working environment within a company that values development, then Always Pure Organics could be the place for you!
About the Role
No two days at Always Pure Organics will be the same with your key responsibilities being:
• Responsible for the digitalisation of the (online) marketing / project manager
• Coordination between outsourced IT services and internal IT parts such as SEO, google ads and so on
• Design, manage and build pages for Always Pure Organics
• Write, test, and debug code
• Monitor website analytics
• Write code, design pages and widgets, incorporating graphics and video element
• Determine the best plug-ins and applications to provide websites with new features and functionality, and install them accordingly
• Assess website security
• Maintain websites by checking for errors, broken links and hacking attempts
• Assist with proofreading, editing and posting text and graphics
• Maintain fluency in programming languages, such as HTML
• Test websites using a variety of browsers and debug as necessary